[birt-dev] CheckIn:Fix bugzilla bug [172997]Exception is thrown out when new a XML data set [01]

CheckIn:Fix bugzilla bug [172997]Exception is thrown out when new a XML data set [01]

Bugzilla Entry(ies) Resolved:

[172997]Exception is thrown out when new a XML data set [01]

The source of problem is that, when new a derby data set, the Thread context classloader will be set to the one which load Derby data set. However that class loader do not have xerces packages in its classpath so that cannot load class SaxParser in xml driver.

Add the code so that when we fail to load SaxParser from Thread context classloader we simply try to load it use current classloader by calling Class.forName(). The problem is so that resolved.

Tests Description:

Manual Test.

Notes to Build Team:

None.

Notes to Developers:

None.

Notes to QA:

None.

Notes to Documentation:

None.

Files Edited:

"/org.eclipse.datatools.enablement.oda.xml/src/org/eclipse/datatools/enablement/oda/xml/util/SaxParser.java"

"/org.eclipse.datatools.enablement.oda.xml/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF"

Files Added:

Files Deleted:

Back to the top