[birt-dev] CheckIn:Fix bugzilla bug Bug 176330[Smoke]Values of parameter aren't displayed in Enter Parameters dialogue[0002]

Title: CheckIn:Fix bugzilla bug Bug 176330[Smoke]Values of parameter aren't displayed in Enter Parameters dialogue[0002]

Bug 176330 [Smoke]Values of parameter aren't displayed in Enter Parameters dialogue[0002]

- Bugzilla Bug (s) Resolved:
Bug
176330

This querDefinition with scalarParameters uses auto column bindings. We will check its whole result set column bindings validation in its own or its parent query definition. But in original impl, we do this when we prepare the query, at that moment we cannot get all auto-binding column _expression_s since the auto column binding havent been added into resultset binding, which will cause failure validation. Move this validation after executed query can solve this bug

- Tests Description:
Unit test

- Notes to Build Team:

- Notes to Developers:

- Notes to QA:

- Notes to Documentation:

- Files Edited:
"/org.eclipse.birt.data/src/org/eclipse/birt/data/engine/impl/PreparedDummyQuery.java"

"/org.eclipse.birt.data/src/org/eclipse/birt/data/engine/impl/ExprManagerUtil.java"

"/org.eclipse.birt.data/src/org/eclipse/birt/data/engine/impl/ExprManager.java"

"/org.eclipse.birt.data/src/org/eclipse/birt/data/engine/impl/PreparedQuery.java"

"/org.eclipse.birt.data.tests/test/org/eclipse/birt/data/engine/impl/ExprManagerUtilTest.java"

- Files Added:

- Files Deleted

Back to the top