[birt-dev] Checkin: fix bug 175629: German/French Preview button is truncated on Edit Image Item dialog on Linux.

Summary German/French Preview button is truncated on Edit Image Item dialog on Linux.

Bugzilla Bug (s) Resolved 175629

Description German Preview button is truncated on Edit Image Item dialog.

Tests Description Manual test.

Notes to Build Team

Notes to Developers

Notes to QA I have fixed it ,please help me to test it.

Notes to Documentation

Files Added

Files Edited

/org.eclipse.birt.report.designer.ui/src/org/eclipse/birt/report/designer/ui/dialogs/ImageBuilder.java

Files Deleted

Back to the top