[birt-dev] Dropdown list

Hi guyz I am new to birt.Can anyone tell me how to place a dropdown box on birt report.For example if you have customers from many countries and if we make a dropdown list of countries .User should be able to get details of that particular report.i can show the output form. http://res.sys-con.com/story/nov06/299932/fain-fig1.gif Waiting for your reply

Sent from the Eclipse BIRT - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Back to the top