[birt-dev] ORA-01008: not all variables bound

 I see that there are others who have encountered this same error when
 trying to dynamically pass params to a report.

 I am seeing this error in the log file.

 Dec 15, 2006 6:23:45 PM
 org.eclipse.birt.chart.internal.datafeed.ResultSetWrapper initializeMeta
 WARNING: Unable to determine data types from resultset

Any resolutions to this?

Thanks, Lynn

Back to the top