[birt-dev] Running BIRT performance tests - how to run the tests outside Eclipse workbench?

Hi,

I have been trying to run the performance tests outside Eclipse using
the jars and plugins from the 2.2M4 runtime package. I am using the
performance test classes from my 2.2 source build. I have copied the
configuration and plugins folder from my runtime ReportEngine folder
to the folder where I am running the tests.

I get a NullPointerException because the engine creation fails (engine
is null) in org.eclipse.birt.test.performance.ExecutionContext.java.

The exception is
java.lang.NullPointerException
       at org.eclipse.birt.test.performance.RunThread.run(RunThread.java:80)

Has anyone tried to run the performance test outside Eclipse
workbench? If yes, I would appreciate if you can share the steps to
set this up.

Thanks,
Deepa