From: Wenfeng Li <wli@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: home4slc@xxxxxxxxxxx; Rima Kanguri <rkanguri@xxxxxxxxxxx>; birt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2007 2:25:40 PM
Subject: RE: Decision Making Processes was: Re: [birt-dev] Daily build <20070110-0630> is ready to be voted asBIRT2.2.0 M4 Build

Susan

The PMC memeber votes on the releases.    re: "I saw no votes I was curious how it became available for release."   The practice we have today is that no negative (-1) vote within 24 hour == approve for release.   It probably is more clear to the community that a positive vote should be required from majority of the leads and PMCs.  I will bring this up for discussion in our next PMC meeting and documen it on the BIRT site.

Wenfeng