[birt-dev] plugin clean up in CVS

Title: Message
As you might have noticed, we have made some changes in BIRT's CVS repository to reduce the number of plugins under cvsroot/birt/source.

1.  We have moved all the "nl" plugins/fragments to the cvsroot/birt/source/nl

2.  We have moved obsolete plugins to cvsroot/birt/obsolete

Hope this change would help you browse birt source code easier.   In the future, I plan to do such cleanup once a quarter.  Please let me know if you have obsolete plugins needs to be moved.

Thanks

Wenfeng
http://www.actuate.com
http://www.eclipse.org/birt