[birt-dev] If can't create reports, please check out project org.eclipse.birt.resources

Some developers may find that they can't create reports by the wizard.
That's because I moved all the predefined templates from org.eclipse.birt.report.designer.ui/templates to org.eclipse.birt.resources/tempates on Oct.11, after then I sent the message to BIRT-DEV "[birt-dev] Checkin: fix bug 157934:Move the template files to fragment".  Maybe some developers didn't see this mail, and I didn't send other mail to notify all,so they didn't check out the project org.eclipse.birt.resources(The projct is added by model), and they found that they can't create any report,library or template.
Please check out the project org.eclipse.birt.resources if you can't create reports.

Thanks
Xiong Zhang

Xiong Zhang

Actuate Software (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
1271,  South PuDong Road
HuaRong Building Floor 21, Suite 2101
PuDong New District, Shanghai 200122, PRC
Tel: 86 21 58826388
Fax: 86 21 58826002
Mail:xiong.zhang@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top