[birt-dev]CheckIn: Fix Bugzilla Bug 163028 --- IDrillThroughInstance.isBookmark() return true after call setTOC() method.

Title: [birt-dev]CheckIn: Fix Bugzilla Bug 163028 --- IDrillThroughInstance.isBookmark() return true after call setTOC() method.

- Bugzilla Bug (s) Resolved:
Fix Bugzilla Bug 163028 --- IDrillThroughInstance.isBookmark() return true after call setTOC() method.

In setTOC of IDrillThroughInstance, we called setBookmarkType() and setBookmark() of IDrillThroughAction. But in IDrillThroughAction, we also set bookmark type to be true before in setBookmark(). This caused the bookmark type was set by setBookmarkType() be replaced.

- Tests Description  :
Manual Test.

- Notes to Build Team:

- Notes to Developers:

- Notes to QA:

- Notes to Documentation:

- Files Edited:
"/org.eclipse.birt.report.engine/src/org/eclipse/birt/report/engine/content/impl/DrillThroughAction.java"

- Files Added:

- Files Deleted

-Wei Zhao( Shanghai )

Back to the top