[birt-dev] CheckIn:Fix 161692 -- error is thrown if extension is not found when parsing a desing file

Fix 161692 -- error is thrown if extension is not found when parsing a design file and then writes it to document.
- Bugzilla Bug (s) Resolved: 161692

When extension is not found, we will save the extended element as a general DOM tree, however, the node in the tree

Stores wrong node attributes and then miss the property name in document file as “<property>value</property>”. When reading

The document next time, we will throw an error since the name for the property is missing.

- Tests Description:

 Unit/Manual test
- Notes to Build Team: None

- Notes to Developers: None

- Notes to QA: None

- Notes to Documentation: None

- Files Added:

- Files Edited:

Checking in src/org/eclipse/birt/report/model/parser/treebuild/ContentNode.java;

Back to the top