Re: [birt-dev] BIRT Combo and List box

Hi,

Although changing the behaviour of BIRT would effect our current users, it seems to me going
forward we would want to change the behaviour to be more in line with the accepted definition of
what these GUI items represent.

I believe that as we have more and more users of BIRT it would be better not to surprise them and
have them learn a different definition.  If we changed it now it would effect fewer people overall
in the end.

Regards,

Susan

(Excuse me if another response comes through from me.  I used the wrong email account the first
time I responded and it is awaiting moderation.)