From: birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Qiangsheng Wang
Sent: 2006
1016 14:07
To: Xiaoying Gu; birt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [birt-dev] Remain showstoppers for 2.2.0M1 in Bugzilla

In eclipse 3.3 M1 above, BIRT faces lots of problem of refresh. That causes by eclipse tree view changes. Please see bugzilla item 160996 for details.

The bug 159381, 160997 are all related with this issue and I expect more items. We can’t fix this in short time because we need discussion with JFace team to find the solution.

Thanks

Wang Qiangsheng

Actuate Software(Shanghai)

qwang@xxxxxxxxxxx