From: Yuejie Chen
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2006 11:06 AM
To: Qiangsheng Wang; Morris Kleiman; Wenbin He
Cc: Hongchang Lin
Subject: RE: Attn: Qiangsheng, Please note Failed test for SCR 86417 Publish Library to Resource Folder from File menu

In eclipse, ActionSet is associate with part (view or editor), we currently associate the publish action set with the report editors, thus, when there is no editors opened, the publish action set is no available in File menu group. But the context menu is contributed by org.eclipse.ui.popupMenus, so it is shown when the correct element is selected.

If we associate the publish action set with navigator view, the action set will be shown always when navigator view is on, no matter what perspective it in. We can just disable the menu when the selected element is not what we want, but we cant remove it from File menu group.

Shall we make this change?