[birt-dev] CheckIN:Fix 2.1.1 bug 152542Supports user-specified link of an ODA Data Set Parameter to a BIRT Report Parameter

Title: CheckIN:Fix 2.1.1 bug 152542Supports user-specified link of an ODA Data Set Parameter to a BIRT Report Parameter

152542 Supports user-specified link of an ODA Data Set Parameter to a BIRT Report Parameter

- Bugzilla Bug (s) Resolved:
Bug
152542

When linking to an ODA defined parameter to a *new* BIRT report parameter, we should not use updateDataSetDesign to get current design, since it will cause losing parameterDefinitions attributes. After the fix of in ModelOdaAdapter, we can directly call updateLinkedReportParameter to get the *new * BIRT report parameter.

- Tests Description:
Manual test

- Notes to Build Team:

- Notes to Developers:

- Notes to QA:

- Notes to Documentation:

- Files Edited:
/org.eclipse.birt.report.designer.ui/src/org/eclipse/birt/report/designer/data/ui/dataset/DataSetParametersPage.java

- Files Added:

- Files Deleted

Back to the top