[birt-dev] CheckIn:Fix bugzilla bug155373The dataset result tree in the data Explorer is not refreshed

Title: CheckIn:Fix bugzilla bug155373The dataset result tree in the data Explorer is not refreshed

155373 The dataset result tree in the data Explorer is not refreshed

- Bugzilla Bug (s) Resolved:
Bug
155373

This bug is caused by when we click Ok to finish the dataset definition; we will always adapt datasetHandles resultset property to datasetDesign to keep the hints info. But during adapting, the datasetDesigns resultset will lost if datasetHandle does not keep the latest resultset information, this issue happens in bug 155373, the datasetHandle keep the older version of resultset property.

In fact, this procedure is not neccessary, since in ModleOdaAdapter, when it updates dataSetHandle from dataSetDesign, it will always do a match to keep the hints info. So I remove the updating procedure and fix this bug.

- Tests Description:
Manual test

- Notes to Build Team:

- Notes to Developers:

- Notes to QA:

- Notes to Documentation:

- Files Edited:
/org.eclipse.birt.report.designer.ui/src/org/eclipse/birt/report/designer/data/ui/dataset/OutputColumnsPage.java

- Files Added:

- Files Deleted

Back to the top