[birt-dev] CheckIn:Fix bugzilla bug151536Parameters in SQL query causes error

Title: Message

- Bugzilla Bug (s) Resolved:
Bugzilla bug151536 Parameters in SQL query causes error

From deep investigation, I think we should not stop user's following operation just because there is unexpected exception thrown by JDBC Driver. So when there is exception in retrieving parameter metadata, we will encapsule the unexpected exception in JDBCException, which will never stop the user's other operation!

- Tests Description:
Visual test

- Notes to Build Team:

- Notes to Developers:

- Notes to QA:

- Notes to Documentation:

- Files Edited:
/org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc/src/org/eclipse/birt/report/data/oda/jdbc/ParameterMetaData.java

- Files Added:

- Files Deleted

Back to the top