RE: [birt-dev] Vote to Accept New Committers: Jun Ouyang and Yu Liang

Yes, I agree to accept Jun Ouyang, YuLiang as committers to the BIRT project

From: birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Wei Yan
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 11:59 AM
To: birt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [birt-dev] Vote to Accept New Committers: Jun Ouyang and Yu Liang

Dear BIRT Project committers,

This is an email to request your vote on our recommendation of new committers for BIRT project. Jun Ouyang and Yu Liang.

Jun OuYang has been working on the report engine. He is responsible for report generation and html report emitter and has contributed code in the past three months. Based on the contributions he has made, report engine team recommends him as a new committer for BIRT project.

Yu Liang has been working on the report engine. He is responsible for report generation and data export task and has contributed code in the past three months. Based on the contributions he has made, report engine team recommends him as a new committer for BIRT project.

Please reply to this mailing list,

either

"Yes, I agree to accept Jun Ouyang/YuLiang as committers to the BIRT project",

or

"No, I do not agree to accept Jun Ouyang/Yu Liang as committers to the BIRT project".

Thanks,

-Wei Yan

Back to the top