From: Qiangsheng Wang
Sent: 2006
712 14:11
To: 'birt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: Vote to accept new Commiters

Dear BIRT project committers,

This is an email to request your vote on our recommendation of new committers Chao Chen and Hongchang Lin for the BIRT project. Chao Chen and Hongchang Lin is willing to contribute to the BIRT designer project, they has started working on the BIRT 2.1 projects.

Chao Chen has already been actively involved on the Data column binding builder feature and property editor related bugs.

Hongchang Lin has already been involved on the 2.1 designer related bugs.

They will be working with BIRT Committers on the implementation of the BIRT Designer features.

Please reply to this mailing list, either

"Yes, I agree to accept them as a committer to the BIRT project",

Or

"No, I do not agree to accept them as a committer to the BIRT project"

Thanks,

Wang Qiangsheng

Actuate Software(Shanghai)

qwang@xxxxxxxxxxx