RE: [birt-dev] Possible to set axis scale dynamically?

Jeff,

Thanks for your interest in BIRT.

Please note that this mailing list is for the use of developers contributing to BIRT. For answers to general technical questions, post to the newsgroup, news://news.eclipse.org/eclipse.birt

Here is the answer to your question:

I advise you use the beforeGeneration method to modify the axis scale max/min value. There are some script examples in the org.eclipse.birt.chart.examples plugin (although none related to that particular scenario), that can show you how to write chart scripts. Note that you can do it in _javascript_ or using a Java class.

Regards,

David Michonneau