From: Sue Lee
Sent: 2006
626 10:10
To: Sue Lee; For developers on the BIRT project
Subject: CVS head version is open for 2.1.1 check-in now!

Hi, all

CVS head version is open for 2.1.1 check-in now!

Daily build <20060624-0630> passed smoke testing, but there are still some showstoppers for RC6 in Bugzilla, so we made a branch BIRT_2_1_0_Branch for 2.1.0 final release. Check in to this branch must require approval from project leads AND project owners. And the fixing of RC6 showstoppers must be checked in to both the BIRT_2_1_0 branch and the head version.

If there is any question, please let me know.

Thanks,

Sue Lee

Actuate Corporation - Shanghai R&D Center

Phone: (86)21-58826388

Email: slee@xxxxxxxxxxx