From: birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Jochen Wiedmann
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2006 12:42 AM
To: birt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [birt-dev] org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.flatfile removed
fromdistribution

Hi,

for reasons, which are unknown to me, the plugin
org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.flatfile has suddenly been removed from the
distribution. It was present, at least, until 3.2M5, but it no longer is:

  [root@stujwi Archiv]# unzip -t birt-report-framework-2.1RC5.zip \
  | grep org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.flatfile
  [root@stujwi Archiv]#

Is that intentionally? If so, I find it a bit late to remove a plugin in the
RC phase? Are there any suggested workarounds or other sources where I may
obtain the plugin? (Besides, of course, to compile it myself.)

Thanks,

Jochen