[birt-dev] I can't get reult name, it is a bug or need to develop more?

Hi Folks,

I generate a rptdocument file, then get all result names using

IResultSetItem resultItem = (IResultSetItem)resultSetList.get( i );

resultItem.getResultSetName();

BUT I got result name like this ELEMENT_6_0,    ELEMENT_35_0, ..

6_0  is like a random number.

But in my design file, I set dataset name is Customer.

I wonder if I can get the name that I specified.

My purpose is that I need to retrieve the result set according to my specified name.

Thank you very much.

Chaohua

Back to the top