[birt-dev] How to generate CVS file wiht mutilpe resultSets in a report

Hi, Folks,

Since I posted my question to newsgroup, but never and ever got response, so I posted my question here. Please help

I downloaded the sourc  codes, I looked at ReportEngineService.java class, there is a mehod:

public void extractData( IReportDocument document, String resultSetName, Collection columns , Locale locale, OutputStream outputStream ),

this  mehod can use OutputStream to generate cvs format file. But from this mehod's paramters, it can do it by resultSetName, but my report has a few of resultSetName,

How to generate one CVS file with a few of resultSets?

Thank you very much.

Chaohua

Back to the top