[birt-dev] how to link parameter between main and subreport in 2.1RC

I want this result:
Atelier graphique
ORDERNUMBER
ORDERDATE
10123
May 20, 2003 12:00 AM
10298
Sep 27, 2004 12:00 AM
10345
Nov 25, 2004 12:00 AM

Signal Gift Stores
ORDERNUMBER
ORDERDATE
10124
May 21, 2003 12:00 AM
10278
Aug 6, 2004 12:00 AM

So i create two datasets one is customer number and name, other is percific customer's order.
Second dataset is like this:

SELECT Orders.orderNumber,

Orders.orderDate

FROM Orders

WHERE Orders.customerNumber = ?

I drag one list contains customer name, a table in the list's detail contains the order detail, and now i need to link the parameter

In the DataSet Parameter Binding dialog's parameter's value '_expression_ Builder' dialog

i can only select data from 'available column bindings'.That's means i have drag some id fields into the report even i don't need to display them.
After i drag the id field into the column and double click it 'row._outer["CUSTOMERNUMBER"]' is generated as the parameter's value.But it doesn't work, if i change it to 'dataSetRow["CUSTOMERNUMBER"]' it works fine.
Is ther anyone can tell me whether i did wrong or that's a bug?

Best Regards
Suntao

Back to the top