[birt-dev] CheckIn: Bugzilla#136584 - Chart Font properties should have "default" settings for style to be applied

- Bugzilla Bug (s) Resolved:
136584

Added following features:

Font Type: replace Default by “Auto”
Font Size: Change control to DropDown, first element being “Auto”
Font Bold/Italic/Underline/Strikethrough: If selected, it will override the style. If unselected, we should remove the value from the model, so the style will be applied. This causes a problem when the style defines underline and you want to override it, but the designer UI has the same issue, I think it’s ok Let me know if you can think of something to resolve it. Also I think it makes sense to have the same buttons as in designer for those, particularly for Strikethrough, instead of showing a checkbox.
Font Alignment: Not sure if we support style for that, but if yes, we should have the ability to unselect: clicking on the selected item will unselect it, so that no alignment button is pushed. Btw, the buttons look a bit big to me, are those constrained by the size of the icons?
Font or Background Color: Replace the “Reset Color” with “Transparent” and add an “Auto” button (selecting Transparent will show “Transparent”, selecting “Auto” will show “Auto”)
Other colors (Series palette, shadows, border): Replace the “Reset Color” with “Transparent”, no need for Auto button as it’s not supported and is confusing, particularly for Palette.

- Tests Description: Manual test
- Notes to Build Team: None
- Notes to Developers: None
- Notes to QA: None
- Notes to Documentation: None
- Files Added:

- Files Edited:

/org.eclipse.birt.chart.examples/icons/obj16/fnt_style_Sthrough.gif
/org.eclipse.birt.chart.examples/icons/obj16/fnt_style_bold.gif
/org.eclipse.birt.chart.examples/icons/obj16/fnt_style_italic.gif
/org.eclipse.birt.chart.examples/icons/obj16/fnt_style_underline.gif
/org.eclipse.birt.chart.ui.extension/src/org/eclipse/birt/chart/ui/extension/i18n/messages.properties
/org.eclipse.birt.chart.ui.extension/src/org/eclipse/birt/chart/ui/swt/composites/FillChooserComposite.java
/org.eclipse.birt.chart.ui.extension/src/org/eclipse/birt/chart/ui/swt/composites/FontCanvas.java
/org.eclipse.birt.chart.ui.extension/src/org/eclipse/birt/chart/ui/swt/composites/FontDefinitionComposite.java
/org.eclipse.birt.chart.ui.extension/src/org/eclipse/birt/chart/ui/swt/composites/FontDefinitionDialog.java
/org.eclipse.birt.chart.ui/icons/obj16/fnt_style_Sthrough.gif
/org.eclipse.birt.chart.ui/icons/obj16/fnt_style_bold.gif
/org.eclipse.birt.chart.ui/icons/obj16/fnt_style_italic.gif
/org.eclipse.birt.chart.ui/icons/obj16/fnt_style_underline.gif
/org.eclipse.birt.chart.ui/src/org/eclipse/birt/chart/ui/util/ChartUIUtil.java

Back to the top