RE: [birt-dev] Please check out daily build <20060415-1243>andresponse if it can be released as BIRT 2.1.0 RC0 Build

Really sorry for the inconvenience this causes.

I’ve checked the upload status. The upload was interrupted. So we can’t see the build on website now.

We’ll upload the build again. It will take many hours.

Thanks,

Sue Lee

Actuate Corporation - Shanghai R&D Center

Phone: (86)21-58826388

Email: slee@xxxxxxxxxxx