[birt-dev] Eclipse BIRT PMC Meeting Minutes - Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Title: Eclipse BIRT PMC Meeting Minutes - Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Meeting

BIRT PMC, 9am Pacific, Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Attendees

Wenfeng Li - BIRT PMC Lead - Actuate Corporation (www.actuate.com)
Paul Clenahan - BIRT PMC - Actuate Corporation (www.actuate.com)
Scott Rosenbaum - BIRT PMC - Innovent Solutions (www.innoventsolutions.com)
Jason Weathersby - BIRT PMC - Actuate Corporation (www.actuate.com)
Mike Fox - BIRT PMC - IBM Corporation (www.ibm.com)

Minutes

BIRT 2.0.1 Planning

Based on community feedback on BIRT 2.0, we have decided to introduce a BIRT 2.0.1 release. Goal for this release is to support the rapid adoption of BIRT 2.0.x by addressing a few important issues that were reported against BIRT 2.0 by early users. In order to ensure that we deliver the release quickly, we are managing the release very tightly and only assigning a limited number of important Bugzilla entries to the release.

The development plan for BIRT 2.0.1 has been published for community review in the Development Plan section of the BIRT pages are www.eclipse.org/birt.

The plan is to make the BIRT 2.0.1 release available within 2 weeks.

BIRT 2.1 Planning

BIRT 2.1 planning continues. Bugzilla entries for BIRT have been reviewed and assigned to BIRT 2.1 accordingly. These will form the input into the formal BIRT 2.1 development plan. The PMC and community is encouraged to review these Bugzilla entries and provide feedback via Bugzilla.

A draft BIRT 2.1 Development Plan is available on the BIRT pages at www.eclipse.org/birt. This will be updated in the coming weeks/month with more details based on Bugzilla.

Back to the top