From: birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Scott Rosenbaum
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 2:44 PM
To: For developers on the BIRT project
Subject: Re: [birt-dev] Page break enhancements in BIRT 2.1

Rima,

This doc looks good.

The evil twin of page-breaks always seems to be the "keep together" functionality.  Sorry for my ignorance, but will there be any keep together functionality as part of 2.1?

Scott Rosenbaum

Rima Kanguri wrote:
Hi,
Attached is the feature specification for page break related enhancements.
Please review and send me your comments.
Will send the the API change specification next.

--Thanks
Rima