[birt-dev] Update of Callisto and BIRT 2.1 M5

Hi, Team

The target date for BIRT 2.1 M5 is approaching.  As part of the Eclipse Callisto release,  we will need to synch up with the M5 milestone builds from other Eclipse projects.  Please plan to upgrade to Platfom SDK, EMF, and GEF’s M5 build starting next week.   Since DTP is making good progress to have a regular daily builds and milestone builds, Sue and Linda are investigating whether we can stop building ODA in BIRT and instead use the build from DTP.  With this change, you will need to get DTP builds before using BIRT, or you can download the BIRT all-in-one build that will include all Eclipse pre-requisite projects for BIRT.   Stay tune for progress on this change.

Our target M5 candidate build is 2/28, please have all check-ins done before 2/27 5pm PT (2/28 9AM Beijing Time).

Regards

Wenfeng Li

Eclipse BIRT PMC Lead

http://www.eclipse.org/birt