From: birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Koshin Mariano
Sent: Mon 2/20/2006 3:00 PM
To: birt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [birt-dev] XML data support

Hi,

      I was trying to find out about documentation on the improvements made to the filtering capabilities in BIRT 2.0. We use BIRT 1.0 for generating custom reports and I am investigating using BIRT 2.0 with the support for XML data sources. I read the BIRT 2.0 improvements on the eclipse.org website and I would like to know if there are additional resources where I could find more details on the XML features provided by 2.0

Koshin Mariano

EmbeddedPlus Engineering

20 E University Dr.

Tempe, AZ 95281