[birt-dev] RE: [birt-news] Eclipse BIRT Release Candidate Build AvailableforDownload

Hi Ted,

This problem the error message concern did exist in BIRT 2.0 release but should have been fixed in our recent nightly build. However the latest build is not a stable build so that it is not recommended to use them unless you are a BIRT developer. So all I can suggest that is waiting for our next stable build.

However, the EXTENSION_POINT_NOT_FOUND error should not prevent the generated pdf file from being previewed. If it is not so much boring please file a bugzilla bug with detailed reproduce steps accompanying with necessary files so that it can be traced.

You can file a bug here: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/

BTW, I will CC this mail to birt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, hopefully some other developer can give more concrete suggestions against you problem.

Thank you for using BIRT.

Lin