From: birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Scott Rosenbaum
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2006 3:41 PM
To: For developers on the BIRT project
Subject: [birt-dev] Java Event Handlers

This is probably for Petter,

I noticed in the documentation where they show Java event handlers, they

demonstrate creating handler classes by implementing items from the org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.script.eventhandler package. I see that for each of the interfaces, a default implementation has all ready been created in org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.script.eventadapter. Is it preferable to have people implement the interface or just have them extend the eventadapter classes?

If extending eventadapter is preferable I will create a Bugzilla entry.

Scott Rosenbaum
BIRT PMC