[birt-dev] BIRT Committer Nomination - Yuejie Chen and Xiong Zhang

Dear BIRT committers,

This is an email to request your vote on our recommendation of new committers.

Yuejie Chen and Xiong Zhang have been working with Designer GUI team to fix bugs and implement new features for the BIRT 2.0 final release.  We would like to allow them to be committers of the BIRT designer project.

Please reply to this mailing list,

Either

"Yes, I agree to accept Yuejie Chen and Xiong Zhang as a committer to the BIRT Designer project",

Or

"No, I do not agree to accept Yuejie Chen and Xiong Zhang as a committer to the BIRT Designer project"

Thanks

Wang Qiangsheng

Actuate Software(Shanghai)

qwang@xxxxxxxxxxx