[birt-dev] Java Event Handlers

This is probably for Petter,

I noticed in the documentation where they show Java event handlers, they demonstrate creating handler classes by implementing items from the org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.script.eventhandler package. I see that for each of the interfaces, a default implementation has all ready been created in org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.script.eventadapter. Is it preferable to have people implement the interface or just have them extend the eventadapter classes?

If extending eventadapter is preferable I will create a Bugzilla entry.

Scott Rosenbaum
BIRT PMC

Back to the top