From: birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Qiangsheng Wang
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2006 9:44 PM
To: birt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [birt-dev] Request to defer 123966

Bugzilla Bug 123966         BIRT designer became very slow/hang after opening a report which included non-existed library

This bug causes by a user delete the referenced table in library. For currently GUI can’t handle unavailable table structure, which will cause the problem when render try to layout it. And it’s quite complicated to support it, so I don’t think we can fix this bug by BIRT 2.0.

I propose to defer it.

Thanks

Wang Qiangsheng

Actuate Software(Shanghai)