[birt-dev] Bugzilla Bug 122211 UI enhancement for BIRT scripting support.

- Bugzilla Bug (s) Resolved:Bugzilla Bug 122211.

Enhace JSeditor by following comments from Wenbin as below:

1. the order of property names/methods is incorrect. We should display the

property name first, and then methods in alphabetic order.

2. "this" code assistent doesn't display those inherited properties/methods.

3. for property that doesn't set method, we should show as getXXXX() method.

One example is the IDataItemInsatnce's value property, we have removed the

"setValue()" method from IDataItemInsatnce(),  the following script:

   this.value = "new value"

won't work any more. So we should display as getValue() only.

There are some other properties that don't support "Set" method. As a general

rule, if get/setXXXX is not paired, we should also display as methods.

- Tests Description: manual

- Files Edited:

"/org.eclipse.birt.report.designer.ui/src/org/eclipse/birt/report/designer/internal/ui/editors/js/JSSyntaxContext.java"

- Files Added:

- Notes to Build Team:

- Notes to Developers:

- Notes to QA: