[birt-dev] Chart Bug Fixing Proposal

Hi Team,

I propose to schedule the following chart bugs for 2.0

ID

Summary

Severity

Comment

123213

Values in edit box of chart builder can’t be saved until click on mouse.

enhancement

User changes are lost in some cases

123307

Changing axis type to date/time kills chart

normal

Chart not rendered in simple scenario, not reproducible so far, but should be investigated for 2.0

123320

Horizontal and vertical spacing has no effect on legend

normal

We must hide inactive features in UI

123340

UI for region label, but none appears

normal

We must hide inactive features in UI

123386

[Regression][SPM-Linux WS]No effect when select color in chart series palette

critical

User can’t change palette color on linux

123387

[Regression][SPM-Linux WS]No effect when I click anywhere if a dialog pop up from chart dialog

critical

Modal behavior makes builder not usable on linux

Thanks,

David

Back to the top