[birt-dev] Bug fixing announcement.

This email announce two fixing request for following bug, which are not schedule to 2.0 final.

Bugzilla Bug 121871 Support intelligence for global variable "report" in both _expression_ builder and script editor.

This is an enhancement requirement from Wenbin He to improve the usability of scripting. To fix this bug, we only need add report as a new key word and add code assistant for it. These changes don’t affect current structure, low risk.

Bugzilla Bug 121956 Data set binding status is not consistent in layout editor and property editor view.

This bug causes by that table biding to a data set in library, which is invisible to current design. To fix this bug, we only need to change the isEnable() logic of EdtingBidingAction to check the new case, low risk.

Thanks

Wang Qiangsheng

Actuate Software(Shanghai)

qwang@xxxxxxxxxxx