[birt-dev] BIRT 2.0 bugs update

Title: BIRT 2.0 bugs update

Thanks to everyone's effort, we are down to 130 bugs scheduled for this week.  We have two days left to fix them all.

If there is scheduled bug that is assigned to you can not be fixed this week, or should not be fixed at all, please make sure you change its priority to p5 (but please do not change the target milestone), so that the project leads and PMC can review it to see if it can be deferred.

We also have about 38 bugs on the unassigned list, please do NOT assign them by default.  Following the platform team's final release process, each project lead should review the unassigned bug list, and send an email to birt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx to propose the bugs you think needs to be fixed.  If more than one project leads agree to fix a bug, then we can schedule it to be fixed for next week.

Please start sending your proposal of bugs to be fixed now, but please wait until Sunday morning EST time to schedule them for next week.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Wenfeng Li
PMC Lead
Eclipse Business Intelligence & Reporting Tools Project
<http://www.eclipse.org/birt/>

Actuate Corporation - Engineering
<http://www.actuate.com>

Back to the top