[birt-dev] How to embed a BIRT report in an existing HTML page

Hi

I am trying to use BIRT reporting framework in a custom made JSP page, and
would like to only embed the contained Table in a HTML page, without using
IFrames.
Could anyone suggest how this can be done.
The intention here is to integrate a AJAX (RICO LiveGrid) based UI with BIRT
as the reporting engine, which accesses the DB and does mappings,
highlightings etc.
I think the emitter API could be useful, but am finding it difficult to
understand how to connect my emmitter with the engine.

Please help.

Thanks

Anshuman Das

Back to the top