[birt-dev] Eclipse "User Interface Guidelines"

Title: Eclipse "User Interface Guidelines"

Team,

I was recently pointed to a good document on User Interface Guidelines for Eclipse projects:

http://eclipse.org/articles/Article-UI-Guidelines/Index.html

The document provides detailed information on UI conventions, icons, capitalization, Wizard style, etc. that ensure the Eclipse platform has a consistent look across projects. It also includes specific recommendations on Accessibility.

If you have not already read this document, I would recommend you do so. It also includes a check list at the end which you can run through when you are creating new UI.

Paul.

Back to the top