From: birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Wenbin He
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 1:53 AM
To: birt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [birt-dev] Vote to accept new committer for BIRT project - ShixiongOuyang

Dear BIRT Project committers,
This is an email to request your vote on our recommendation of a new committer for BIRT project .
Shixiong Ouyang  is a  graduate student at the Department of Computer Science and Technology, Tsinghua University, Beijing, P.R.China.  He is willing to contribute to BIRT project development. In the past three months,  shixiong   has been actively working on the BIRT 2.0 report viewer development work.

Please reply to this mailing list,
either
"Yes, I agree to accept Petter Ivmark as a committer to the BIRT project",
or
"No, I do not agree to accept Petter Ivmark as a committer to the BIRT project"
Thanks,
Wenbin He
BIRT designer project lead

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
Title: Vote to accept new committer for BIRT project - Shixiong Ouyang
Yes, I agree to accept  Shixiong Ouyang as a committer to the BIRT project

--Rima
      This is an email to request your vote on our recommendation of a new committer for BIRT project .
      Shixiong Ouyang  is a  graduate student at the Department of Computer Science and Technology, Tsinghua University, Beijing, P.R.China.  He is willing to contribute to BIRT project development. In the past three months,  shixiong   has been actively working on the BIRT 2.0 report viewer development work.

      Please reply to this mailing list,
      either
      "Yes, I agree to accept  Shixiong Ouyang as a committer to the BIRT project",
      or
      "No, I do not agree to accept Shixiong Ouyang as a committer to the BIRT project"
      Thanks,
      Wenbin He
      BIRT designer project lead

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
Title: Vote to accept new committer for BIRT project - Xiaohu Zhang
Yes, I agree to accept Xiaohu Zhang  as a committer to the BIRT project

    This is an email to request your vote on our recommendation of a new committer for BIRT project .
    Xiaohu Zhang is a graduate student of WeST(Web & Software Technology R&D Center),Tsinghua University,Beijing,P.R.China. He is willing to contribute to BIRT project development. In the past three months, XiaoHu has been actively working on the BIRT 2.0 report viewer development work.

    Please reply to this mailing list,
    either
    "Yes, I agree to accept Xiaohu Zhang  as a committer to the BIRT project",
    or
    "No, I do not agree to accept Xiaohu Zhang   as a committer to the BIRT project"
    Thanks,
    Wenbin He
    BIRT designer project lead