From: Wenbin He
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 6:09 PM
To: birt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [birt-dev] Vote to accept new committer for BIRT project - XiaohuZhang

    Dear BIRT Project committers,
    This is an email to request your vote on our recommendation of a new committer for BIRT project .
    Xiaohu Zhang is a graduate student of WeST(Web & Software Technology R&D Center),Tsinghua University,Beijing,P.R.China. He is willing to contribute to BIRT project development. In the past three months, XiaoHu has been actively working on the BIRT 2.0 report viewer development work.

    Please reply to this mailing list,
    either
    "Yes, I agree to accept Xiaohu Zhang  as a committer to the BIRT project",
    or
    "No, I do not agree to accept Xiaohu Zhang   as a committer to the BIRT project"
    Thanks,
    Wenbin He
    BIRT designer project lead

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
Title: Vote to accept new committer for BIRT project - Xiaohu Zhang
Yes, I agree to accept Xiaohu Zhang  as a committer to the BIRT project"

--Rima