[birt-dev] RE: Vote to accept new committer for BIRT project - Catherine Block

Title: Vote to accept new committer for BIRT project - Chen Chen
Yes, I agree to accept Catherine as a committer to the BIRT project.

Kai

From: birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Stanley Wang
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 9:30 PM
To: For developers on the BIRT project
Subject: Vote to accept new committer for BIRT project - Catherine Block

Dear BIRT Project committers,

This is an email to request your vote on our recommendation of a new committer for BIRT project .
Catherine Block has been working on the client-side AJAX framework for BIRT viewer and has contributed code that has been checked in by Jun Zhai in the past two months. Based on the contributions she has made, I recommend to accept her as a new committer for BIRT project.

Please reply to this mailing list,
either
"Yes, I agree to accept Catherine Block as a committer to the BIRT project",
or
"No, I do not agree to accept  Catherine Block as a committer to the BIRT project"
Thanks,
Stanley Wang
BIRT Engine project lead

Back to the top