[birt-dev]CheckIn: Fix Bugzilla Bug --- fix scr 118003, 118037, 118039: help text translations and empty text.

Title: [birt-dev]CheckIn: Fix Bugzilla Bug --- fix scr 118003, 118037, 118039: help text translations and empty text.

Summary

Bugzilla Bug (s) Resolved:
118003 [Regression]NullPointException when run attached file about style inheritance.
118037 [Regression]Translation doesn't work in data help text when run grid-data-action file.
118039 [Regression]Help-text in label item doesn't work when run attached grid-label-action file.

118003:
The content of the text item is empty, If we parse an empty string ,it throws out an NullPoint exception. Fixed.

118037 & 118039:
The AbstractContent defines a HelpText while the DataContent, LabelContent also defines the helpText. If we access the helpText from AbstractContent, it hides the fields defined in the DataContent and LabelContent. If we set the help text from the LabelContent and DataContent, it hides the fields defined in the AbstractContent. Remove the helpText declaration from the DataContent and LabelContent.

Test Description:
Manual Test.

Files Edited:
"/org.eclipse.birt.report.engine/src/org/eclipse/birt/report/engine/content/impl/DataContent.java" "/org.eclipse.birt.report.engine/src/org/eclipse/birt/report/engine/ir/TextItemDesign.java" "/org.eclipse.birt.report.engine/src/org/eclipse/birt/report/engine/content/impl/LabelContent.java"

Files Added:

Notes to Build Team:

Notes to Developers:

Notes to QA: