RE: [birt-dev] vote to accept new committers

Yes, I agree to accept Xiang Li and Sue Lee as a committer to the BIRT DtE project.

Stanley

________________________________

From: birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Sissi Zhu
Sent: Mon 11/21/2005 11:40 PM
To: For developers on the BIRT project
Subject: [birt-dev] vote to accept new committers

Dear BIRT dev project committers,

This is an email to request your vote on our recommendation of a new committer.  Sue Lee and Xiang Li are willing to contribute to the BIRT project. QA team recommends them as committers to the BIRT Dev project.

Please reply to this mailing list,

either

"Yes, I agree to accept Xiang Li and Sue Lee as a committer to the BIRT DtE project",

or

"No, I do not agree to accept Xiang Li and Sue Lee as a committer to the BIRT DtE project"

Thanks

-Sissi

<<winmail.dat>>

Back to the top