From: eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Kim Moir
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 7:28 AM
To: platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx; eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse 3.2 Milestone 3 now available

Eclipse 3.2 milestone 3 (M3) is now available for download from http://eclipse.org/downloads/index.php
This drop is in the process of being propagated to the various Eclipse mirror sites, which usually takes a day or so.

For people who already downloaded the integration build with timestamp 200511021600, there's no need to download M3 - it's the same.

For a summary of new and noteworthy features in the Eclipse 3.2 milestone M3 build, point your browser at:
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/S-3.2M3-200511021600/eclipse-news-M3.html

Sonia & Kim