[birt-dev] CHECKIN: Report engine changes to support new chart features in BIRT 2.0 (Part I)

Title: CHECKIN: Report engine changes to support new chart features in BIRT 2.0 (Part I)

- Bugzilla Bug (s) Resolved:
None

Enhanced HTMLRenderContext, so that Viewer can pass in if the browser supports SVG.
Enhanced ExtendedItemExecutor to retrieve whether the SVG is supported, and then pass the information down to presentation class of the extended item (e.g. chart item).

Added a new function to IReportItemPresentation so that the chart item can return the image MIME type. Previously, the chart MIME type for HTML format is always PNG, now it could be either PNG or SVG, so we need to provide a way to let the extended item specify what the returned image MIME type is.

Added a new output format (OUTPUT_AS_IMAGE_WITH_MAP) to IReportItemPresentation.
Enhanced ExtendedItemExecutor to get the image map data in addition to the image data, and send it to ImageItemContent for further process.

- Tests Description:
Tested it by viewing reports that contains charts in both HTML format and PDF format.

- Files Edited:
\org.eclipse.birt.report.engine\src\org\eclipse\birt\report\engine\api\HTMLRenderContext.java
\org.eclipse.birt.report.engine\src\org\eclipse\birt\report\engine\content\IImageItemContent.java
\org.eclipse.birt.report.engine\src\org\eclipse\birt\report\engine\content\impl\ImageItemContent.java
\org.eclipse.birt.report.engine\src\org\eclipse\birt\report\engine\executor\ExtendedItemExecutor.java
\org.eclipse.birt.report.engine\src\org\eclipse\birt\report\engine\extension\IReportItemPresentation.java
\org.eclipse.birt.report.engine\src\org\eclipse\birt\report\engine\extension\ReportItemPresentationBase.java

- Files Added:

- Notes to Build Team:

- Notes to Developers:

- Notes to QA: