[birt-dev] CheckIn: Fix 113524 wrong number of items in the second cascading paramter.

Title: CheckIn: Fix 113524 wrong number of items in the second cascading paramter.

113524 Related value of the second cascading parameter will appear repeatedly after set the first value, while in data base it only appear once

In the getSelectionChoiceFromCascadingGroup, we first move the cursor to the current group, get the values and move the cursor to the next group unitl the end of cursor. Instead of this, we should terminate the loop at the end of current group.

-Bugzilla Bug (s) Resolved:

113524 Related value of the second cascading parameter will appear repeatedly after set the first value, while in data base it only appear once

-Tests Description  :
-Files Edited:

- Notes to Build Team:

- Notes to Developers:

 - Notes to QA:

- Notes to Documentation:

"/org.eclipse.birt.report.engine/src/org/eclipse/birt/report/engine/api/impl/GetParameterDefinitionTask.java"

- Yan Wei

Back to the top